Support me on Ko-Fi!

Friday, November 13, 2015

Santi did the strangest thing today...

So today when my friend Santiago was getting off the bus he was carrying something. When he crossed the street I saw what he was carrying, it was a paper towel despenser from school! I had no idea where he got it so I opened the window and asked what he was doing with that. He said that he found it on the floor in the boys bathroom and it was broken so he asked one of the janitors if he could take it home and fix it. The janitor said yes so he brought it home and is going to fix it. But it was really strange but really funny at the same time! Also Tony,Jack,Abbie,Greyson, Julia Shor (another one of my friends) and ms. Thornquist (my Learning Center teacher) all ate lunch in the art room and Drew and colored because jack also got a game of thrones coloring book obviously. It was really funny I texted him saying they had a GoT coloring book at the bookstore and he texted back "*cue hyperventilating and general extremely happy freak out. ;)" My friends are great.

Until next time,
Meredith

2 comments: