Support me on Ko-Fi!

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

I'm an adult now!!

Today at 10:30 AM this morning marked my 18th birthday...yikes! Sure I'm legally an adult but in the words of my special educator (who is 31 and very much a big kid in an adults body) "you don't really start full fledged adulting until you're like...35 or over." Yesterday marked winstons 21st birthday also a big milestone! As for any kind of party myself, some of my old friends that are not new to this blog (Tony, Greyson, Abbie, ext.) and some of my percussion friends are going into the Bristol lounge in Boston for a nice dinner. My Aide and ASL interpreter from last year who moved back to Maine surprised me today by coming to visit...and knock some sense into the replacement interpreter who signed up thinking she could work on her own stuff for her history masters and only help with history work, she's been replaced by the other TA who can't sign fluently but is willing to learn and has learned to use the real time captioning device we have. The former interpreter even brought me a present (and she made us cupcakes because she stress bakes and she loves us) over all it's been a good day!

Until next time,
Max

1 comment:

  1. Mighty Max....
    Happy, happy, HAPPY birthday, Friend!! {Better late than never, right}? I hope that you enjoyed your special day!! Here’s to many, many, MANY more!! ;-D
    You know that you’re not officially a legal adult until age twenty-one.... Am I right? Then, you can responsibly drink alcoholic beverages!! ;)
    Hey, I am thirty-five and it does not quite feel like I've reached full-fledged adulting yet.... But then again.... I am still a kid in an adult’s body!! ;-}
    ‘May you stay forever young....’ --Bob Dylan

    ReplyDelete