Support me on Ko-Fi!

Monday, November 23, 2015

Mrs. Boyle gave me some really good news!!!

Mrs Boyle walked into my learning center today with a big grin today. The audiologist at MEEI aproved the I-Sense! She is charging them and replacing the batteries and making sure they work and then I will get them on Tuesday when we get back from break. I will be using something called Rodger as well which wirelessly connects to the I-Sense and then the transmitter connects to the sound field box thing if there is one and if there isn't then the person can just wear the microphone. I will keep it in the nurses office and pick them up in the morning on the way to my locker and put them there when I am going to my bus after school. It isn't hearing aids that I wish I had but it's at least progress!

Until next time,
Meredith

9 comments:

  1. It's an improvement! I knew your efforts would pay off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very big improvement. I'm really happy. :)

      Delete
    2. I figured out that I'm neither INTJ nor ENTJ.

      Delete
    3. My dominant cognitive function is Ne (extroverted intuition), not Te (extroverted thinking) or Ni (introverted intuition). I'm an ENTP, not the I/ENTJ I made myself out to be.

      Delete
  2. Yay! Best of luck! I know it's not hearing aids but it's something! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and I get to use them like they were hearing aids and I get to bring them to the state house when we go there for our concert!

      Delete
    2. Yay! Let me know if you need any advice

      Delete
  3. I do actually have a question, how do you fit the ear-mold thing into your ear and put the bte part behind you ear? Also what should I do for gym?

    ReplyDelete