Support me on Ko-Fi!

Monday, November 16, 2020

So you like...this? (Anna)

Fluff prompt: “even when you’re annoying the fuck out of me I still love you”

I- I have no explanation for this...blame my friends for wanting steam/fluff and some very specific requests from some artist/writing group chat friends. Consent is a fun topic to explore particularly when you have two Aces who do their own sort of thing.

Fluff, enthusiastic consent, light choking(?),  Riften is a horrible city, Farkas needs a nap, Anna likes waffles, that’s really all you need to know.

“Riften really is an ugly city.” I remark as we walk through the streets. Run down houses, except for the blackbriar estate, the temple, and the keep. Skooma addicts wander the docks, the gardens are in desperate need of some weeding, the market is one of the few places not entirely horrible. “Of course it’s awful, it’s Riften. What did you expect?” Farkas more replies than asks. I shrug, in the words of Issy, anything’s better than Bravil, Cryodill.

The two of us eventually get to our little house on one of the nicer side streets. Farkas turns to me “If you don’t mind, can you go wander around for a bit? I want to be alone.” It’s a simple enough request, and so I agree. He goes inside while I wander the market stalls, there’s still an hour or two until closing time. Between allergy season and a long trip it’s no wonder he’d want to be alone for a little bit, but eventually things start to close for the night and I have no choice but to head home. “Do you know you’re not the last Telvanni?” I ask brand-shei as he packs up for the evening, dusk is beginning to fall slowly. “No, but I don’t know anything about my homeland except for my father’s diary you found.” He replies locking his cash box and slipping the key in his pocket “Well, if you’d like to meet any more, Master Neloth sends his regards.” I hand him a letter Neloth had asked me to deliver and he thanks me. “Anyways, Goodnight, Anna.” I give him a slight smile and begin to walk home.

Slipping in through the backdoor unnoticed I silently slip upstairs. Closing the door I place things down as quietly as possible, and think of what to do now. It’s too early for dinner, and I had gotten home before I’d intended. So, I pick up the book I’d been reading from the nightstand and continue where I’d left off, reading aloud to myself.

I guess I had been perhaps a bit too loud as rather suddenly the door is opened and before I know it I’m pulled from my position on the bed and dangling slightly above the floor trying to pry myself free. “So, all it takes is some fingers around your throat to shut you up? Why did nobody try this earlier.” Instead of being worried about the hand around my neck my mind wanders to a very different emotion making my face begin to feel hot and no doubt turn bright red. Having stopped struggling Farkas puts me down, still holding me in place, but allowing air. “Something wrong?” He asks and I pull on the grip around my neck “You could stop choking me, for one!” I feel my ears begin to turn red and heart rate start to race. Once free I take a few steps back and rub my neck, it doesn’t quite hurt as much as just feels odd at this point. “What was that about?!” I ask confused and slightly agitated, Farkas simply stares at me until it registers, I must have been too loud while reading. I’d forgotten werewolves have particularly attuned senses, some more than others.

I turn around and look in the mirror with a gasp. The tight grip had left reddish-purple marks on my neck which  would no doubt be hellish bruises tomorrow. If possible, I feel my face and ears get even hotter. No wonder it felt so...odd. Farkas approaches slowly and looks over my neck “You like them? I can make more.” I turn around so quickly I nearly fall over, eyes wide “What?! N-no, why would you say something like that? I certainly d-do not want you to make...more.” I throw a hand up to cover my neck protectively.

 His expression seems to have turned more to mild amusement rather than annoyance or anger and he grins stepping forward as I go back until I’m backed into a wall, glancing up every now and then shyly while focusing my eyes on anything else in the room for the most part. He reaches out a hand to brush mine away from where it lies guarding my neck, and I let him much to his surprise. With a curious, almost slightly confused look at me his hand is placed where it had been previously, fingers finding their former marks and squeezing down ever so slightly. Despite my efforts I let out a small gasp, and look up finally. “You like it when I choke you, Anna?” Sheepishly I nod, still a bit hesitant to actually admit it. The urge came up from time to time, mostly watching him fight. Agile, yet strong, but without the brutish force found in many warriors. Even with no real sex drive...how could someone not desire this? Instinctively out of want my hand comes up to rest on his wrist, an unconscious symbol of “more” and he seems to take the hint, Pushing me against the wall hard enough to rob me of air and wedging a leg between my own and pressing, unable to make any sound I simply tighten my grip on his wrist and try to calm my fast beating heart. Of course, knowing me, and even if we do like to be rough every now and then, there’s no fun in having the other pass out from lack of air before any of the real fun actually happens, and so he carefully monitors my expression and eventually lets me take a few breaths, pressing against me once more causing me to moan softly while trying to catch my breath.

I hear him ask a question, but I’m too distracted and light headed to understand it. I mumble a reply, too preoccupied with other thoughts and feelings to form a complete sentence. “Well, Len? Tell me what you want, you want more?” I nod quickly and in a moment I’m tossed on to the bed as if I weigh nothing, which in the scheme of things, isn’t all that far off. Propping myself up I watch as he removes his shirt, always a marvelous sight to see and I try to keep from staring, trying to ignore the internal screams for more as he walks toward me. But with the look I’m given, it seems like those internal feelings will get their wish…

I sit up fully and brush the stray hair out of my eyes as he approaches me, still trying to catch my breath. A hand comes to toy with the laces at the front of my dress, and slowly begins to undo them, the garment coming looser as more are undone until with the slightest brush of a hand and an ever so slight sly smile, it falls off my shoulders. I kick the remainder of it off, leaving it on the floor to pick up later...whenever later comes, that is.

Being lightly tossed again to a better position I try to calm my breathing and stifle a noise as my neck is lightly bitten, not hard enough to hurt, but it’ll definitely leave a deep mark by morning. Overcome with want I mumble incoherently until my throat is once again grasped, letting out only a tiny gasp as a hand runs down my side. After a long and particularly frustrating trip, this was everything needed and more. Skyrim’s roads don’t exactly make for easy traveling, especially during a civil war.

Every touch practically makes me jolt as my head falls back against the pillows and I silently plead for more. Weather telling by my skin flushing or as the muscles in my legs contract he seems to know if things keep up the way they are, they might not last so long after all, and so he slows down loosening the grip on my neck for a moment with a slight laugh as I make a noise of disappointment. “Well you’re certainly eager. Come on, tell me what you want, I’ll allow you.”  Taking deep breaths while I can helps with the lightheadedness and I’m a bit more able to form a coherent thought, but with the impatient look I’m getting it’s short lived and I mumble out a reply, still slightly embarrassed. “What was that?” Farkas asks with a wolfish grin, hand lightening up as if he’d let go and I grip it to stop him “That’s what I thought.”

Using the once again tight grip on me he rolls over to flip out positions, silver eyes twinkling in the low light. His hand lets go of my neck and allows me to sit up, instead it wanders along my thigh and causes me to let out the most pathetic little moans no matter how hard I try. Though...at this point I’m a bit surprised I can make noise at all. Laying back, putting his hands to rest behind his head Farkas looks up at me “Well? Touch yourself, put on a show, it’s what you do best anyways.” He remarks, and I think to myself if I’ll ever be able to perform again without those words ringing in my head and feel my face grow hot.

Drawing myself away from that amusing yet slightly nerve wracking thought I comply with the request nonetheless. I’ll really need to get some new underwear after this, I think to myself...I think these definitely count as ruined, perhaps they’ll clean up in the wash? If my hand hadn’t been pulled away I would have likely done myself in then and there and I let out a slightly annoyed whine in protest. Farkas sits up again and wraps a hand around my throat once more and before I can register redoubles his efforts, the combination makes me begin to see stars and my lower body spasms erratically, the sign things usually have come to their end, but with a fiendish grin he simply continues until it’s happened again, and again a third time before finally stopping as I seem like I’m about to pass out.

Once the grip on my neck is released I roll over falling against the pillows, body twitching through aftershocks and gasps for air. Farkas looks at me, propped up on his side no doubt admiring his work of what would be livid bruises and deep marks come morning. Understandably sore and exhausted I roll over with my face in the pillow once getting my breathing back to normal. “Len?” Farkas asks after a few minutes too long of silence “Mmhhhm?” I reply exhausted “Did I break you?” he asks “mhm.” I nod against the pillow “That a good thing?” I nod again “mhmmm…” Farkas lays back down, content enough with my answers. “Do you have any dresses with a high neck?” He asks with a slight chuckle. I extend an arm out and lightly punch him in the forearm “Fuck youuu” I mumble which only makes him laugh again “What, you want another around?” I look up at him pushing myself up slightly “I think, to be honest, I’d die.”

While resting and recovering my bearings I must have fallen asleep briefly as when I wake up again I’m in a chair “Glad to see you’re awake again.” I scoff “What do you mean? I’m obviously still asleep.” I reply, getting a slight smile in return. “Alright, time for bed.” He murmurs scooping me up and placing me back in bed, having changed the sheets. “You’re going to sleep too right? Not gonna go off and do some werewolf thingy while I’m asleep?” Farkas shakes his head and climbs in next to me “Nope, I’m tired too.” This is by far the best part, after everything is over, just laying around not doing much of anything while waiting for sleep.

“Why do you like being choked?” He asks running a hand through my hair as I lay against him, looking out the window at the lights of the town. “Because it’s fun...why do you like choking me?” He shrugs “Because its fun…” he mumbles. “Sorry for getting upset earlier though, allergies, wolf blood which as you know from Vilkas can sometimes lead to a short temper, particularly bad headache, travel, and being in Riften don’t all make for the best combination, especially when you add in what could be counted as unnecessary noise…” I give him a quick kiss on the cheek before laying back down “Understandable. And besides...it turned into something positive. Feel better now?” He nods “Much better.”  We stay there silent for a while until eventually my memory cuts out, I must have fallen asleep.

When I wake again it’s much later than usual with a blot of sun in my eyes, I’d forgotten that window faced the sun. Even that, the annoying light is only the second thing I noticed, the first being an otherwise cold bed which makes me feel just a twinge sad. Thankfully that doesn’t last long as the door is opened and then lightly  kicked shut. Farkas stands holding a tray and smiles at me, holding it up for me to see. “I thought you’d still be fast asleep, you alright?” He asks setting the tray down and sitting on the edge of the bed “There was absolutely nothing worth eating in the cupboards downstairs so I went over to the market and got things for breakfast.” I sit up to examine it. There’s some fresh bread, eggs, breakfast potatoes, and a waffle in the shape of a mouse, along with two cups of water. Maybe a trip to Riften didn’t have to be so bad, afterall, this did come together quite nicely. Farkas tilts my neck slightly to look at the aftermath of last night “how are you feeling?” He asks gently pressing on a bruise that causes me to flinch “Sore.”

Having taken a few bites of waffle and sips of water, and decided that my legs were in fact, far too sore, and sitting up wasn’t really doing it I flop back down with a sigh. Clearly he’s still in “care mode” and likely “feeling a bit guilty mode” after last night, if I wanted to I could get away with just about anything right about now. “Feed me? Please?” Farkas sighs, but doesn’t say no, ripping off a small piece of bread and offering it to me, and then a sip of water. He had gotten food for us to share but seems far more interested in me than feeding himself and so I grab a piece of bread and hold it out for him to take, which he does and eventually does actually eat something.

In addition to breakfast it seems that wasn’t the only thing he’d gotten up early to get, as while the dress from the previous night was intact, one from Windhelm not as such. “Considering I have a tiny bad habit of occasionally ripping your clothes, here. Thankfully they’re easy enough to find.” The dress makes me realize I’ve yet to get dressed and am still in nothing but a camisole and underwear, though I’d have to get up to get dressed. Carefully I attempt to get up, and do so like a newborn deer, nearly falling had I not been caught. “Help me get dressed?” I ask brushing a stray hair out of my face and look up at him with a slightly embarrassed grin. Luckily, he agrees, probably because it wouldn’t have been fair to say no when he’s the reason I can hardly stand on my own two feet, along with dark bruises covering my neck, legs, and arms.

Having gotten dressed, with help I stay there for a moment and give him a hug, which he returns with a kiss against the top of my head “Even if you annoy me sometimes Len, I still love you.” He whispers softly, and that’s something that always makes me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment