Support me on Ko-Fi!

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Needy (Everan)

What do you do when you're stuck at your S/O's apartment during a rainstorm and far too fabulous to walk home in the rain? Apparently, if you're Phillip that is...this.

“If you just so happen to think that I’m going anywhere in that storm then you are dead wrong.” Phillip points out vaguely gesturing in the general direction of the front of the building. “Nope, I’m just going to stay right here.” He adds sitting down on the tiled floor of the bathroom. “You’re just going to sit there?” I ask, giving him a curious, and slightly mischievous look. “Precisely, it’s not like the view isn’t...nice.”

I sigh “well, don’t say you didn’t ask for this.” and reach over grabbing him, the water practically drenching him and pulling him into a kiss. Phillip braces himself on the edge of the bath as I tear at his shirt trying to get it off. If he cared it didn’t outwardly show and once it’s off I practically drag him back with me, as he awkwardly tries to scramble over the side without getting hurt and sit him in my lap. Aside from a light hit on the ankle, he’s fine.

At times I think this is a dream, and if it is, it’s the best dream I’ve ever had. Phillip closes his eyes and leans against me with tiny whimpering noises against my neck. How long had he been waiting for the right moment to do this? Thinking about it for a moment, being stuck at your significant others apartment during a particularly rainy day really was the perfect opportunity.

Finally parting again Phillip looks at me with a desperately needy face that just makes me want to kiss him again and again. Gently I pat his cheek and if possible pull him even closer “you’re so cute.” I tell him giving him another quick kiss. Phillip smiles and blushes slightly. “You know, there is something we could do...other than kiss…” Phillip remarks glancing toward the door leading back out to the bedroom and back at me with a mischievous look in his eyes. I lean back and look at him “Needy” I say with a slight laugh and Phillip moves against me “Oh come on! What else are we going to do? The waters getting cold, my clothes are obviously either beyond repair or in desperate need of a wash, and you’re already naked! And it’s raining!! And let me tell you I am not walking home in that...and with possibly a lack of a shirt.” Phillip explains rather dramatically, hand motions and all. Ah, typical Phillip, why am I not surprised.

“Are you listening to me?” He asks slightly slapping my cheek to draw me out of my thoughts “Yes, you don’t wanna walk home, waters getting cold, shirts torn, etc.” I reply “And you’re going to make up for it.” He says lightly bopping me on the nose with a finger. I sigh “Alright alright I will.” Phillip claps and moves to get up. “I’ll go get things ready.” I watch him as he leaves the room, leaving his soaking wet pants behind to not get everything else wet, after all, the bathroom floor is tile.

“Well look at you, tied up and useless. Not much different from normal but the rope is a nice touch.” Phillip rolls his eyes at the remark. “Will you hurry up already?!” That makes me laugh, he really is needy, and with nothing better to do I’m happy to oblige.

“That was...fun.” Phillip remarks, exhaustion clear in his voice “I think we might need another bath, eventually.” He murmurs into the pillows half asleep letting me at least preliminarily clean him up. “Can I move you for a second? I need to change the sheets.” Phillip makes an annoyed sound but allows me to move him regardless, placing him in a soft chair as he quickly falls into a semiconscious state once more.

“Good to see you’re awake.” I say moving a lock of hair out of his eyes “What do you mean? I’m obviously still asleep.” He replies, eyes still closed but with an ever so slight grin. I pick him up and deposit him back into the bed climbing in after him. “Well that’s one way to spend a stormy, rainy and overall dreary day.” I murmur stroking his hair softly as he curls up with his head against my check. “Mmhhmm...do it again another time?” I make an amused sound “You really are insatiable...but, yes.” Phillip makes a gesture of triumph before falling into a deep sleep.

As Phillip sleeps I’m left alone with my thoughts, not unlike I usually am in times like these, listening to the rhythmic pitter-patter of the rain against the roof and the windows, with the occasional thunderclap as I too slowly drift off to a deep and dreamless sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment