Support me on Ko-Fi!

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😑 (in which hearing aids are frusterating and expensive)

So I was originally supposed to be getting new Rodger hearing aids today.

Note the word ORIGINALLY. As it is important.

Why is it important? Well here's why, The Rodger Pen is not compatable with the red cat system that is in my school. So what do you know they gave me THE EXACT SAME THING I HAVE NOW. And yes I could have gotten different ones but they were 1709 dollars and my family doesn't have the money to pay  for that. And Aaaaaaa now I gotta wait 4 years.

And so I am annoyed.

I'm gonna go torture my characters now while I'm sitting on the subway.

Oh yeah there's that too, my parents had to take my brother somewhere so their making me take the subway home by myself! Like they were just like ok go to your doctors appointment and then take the train there and home here's some money. And I'm just like wait wtf I'm 15 and aaaaa. Also they were already mad at me today so nows one of the times that I go to either Sarah's or Alex's.

Bye,
M

4 comments:

  1. Idea for Character Torture: Write them eating foods they hate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Better" (I.E more tortureous) idea that I've been thinking of doing for a while.

      Okay so as I've mentioned once or twice before, Ali is allergic to basically everything on the continent of Thedas, foods, plants, dusk, you name it, likely their allergic to it. Marien on this note, being the chaotic evil person she is, uses this to make Ali sick. Slipping something in their food.

      As for your idea I can always write Xavier eating broccoli or Sushi (something he and Sammie have had arguments about) or something.

      Delete
    2. So...What is Ali not allergic to?

      Delete
    3. Well, I'll list the stuff they are allergic too and everything that's unlisted is fine.

      Nuts
      Shellfish
      A sensitivity to gluten but eats it anyways
      Pollen
      Dust
      Cats
      Dogs
      Penacilin
      Mold
      Certain insects
      Fish
      Lactose intolerant
      Seeds
      And most other common allergies.

      Delete