Support me on Ko-Fi!

Friday, December 23, 2016

What happened at lunch today as narrated by Alexander.

lunch can be an interesting and crazy block of time. It mostly involves Lotr, TES, and based on whether or not Stephen is sitting with us, Memes. And on fellowship Friday's it almost always involves someone bringing in either food or a game or something of that sort. Also sorry for the absense lately just finals are killing me, and home life is blah I'll talk about that later. But to sum it up, In the past month I've gotten kicked out of my house for the weekend, mostly stayed hidden in my room when my dads home, and guess what, I got another lecture after someone told my dad I go by Max. But it's the holidays so that makes me happy. Anyways at lunch we have some rather funny incidents like today Frank was running awkwardly and turns out he stole the thing of ketchup. So here's what happened...

Ok so today Stephen was having a serious discussion about memes and was providing commentary for the meme of the year like "Alright Robbie rotten is ahead in the polls with a whoping 91% in opposed to another meme with only 9%" and then he was so engrossed in the discussion that he wasn't eating his lunch and so when he wasn't looking I leaned over and stole his sandwich. And so Tony looked over and was like "You went and got another one?" And I shake my head and then glance over at Stephens tray and then tony starts laughing. Then after Stephen finally finished his twenty minute commentary about memes and such he reaches over to pick up his sandwich and then it's not there and he looks at me and I'm holding the sandwich that I'd already bitten into moments before and then saying "ha ha it's mine now" and just stares at me and I'm just like "sorry *shrugs*?" And he's just not amused and then M sneezed and spilled chocolate milk all over themself.


Yes I did in fact sneeze and spill chocolate milk all over myself,  but it was not a total disaster as we got sparkly pens in physics.

I am also going to post a collection of short holiday stories some time in the next few days.

Until next time,
Max

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You okay? I am also in the middle of holiday themed stories...it involves various characters, including Phillip in his pajamas just for laughs. here's an except from one:


      "Mjnhngvkgxsvfdsaa.” He mumbles and flops down leaning on a pillow. I look between him and his brother. “What are you lookin at?” I cross my arms “If you're going to be so grumpy you might as well go back to sleep.” Ria comes over and grabs his arm “Come on sick boy let's go.”

      ...Vilkas gets sick a week before Christmas and isn't very happy about it.

      Delete