Support me on Ko-Fi!

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Regalia (Maisie writes)

Greetings! I'm back after literal months of nothing! How's life everyone? I'm sorry for the absense but  Max told me about one of their newish developments about Regalia and I soooo here's a short fic as filler until I'm done with that fluffy sin because that's taking a long time, it keeps getting interrupted.

Anyways... Here's the thing.

Rizu! Modosu!” Liz transforms back to her human form and stands by my side “You called Ali?” She smooths her robe and stands at the ready. “Just thought I'd let you out of that form, must get boring.” She shrugs “I guess, but is anything ever boring when you're accompanying a grey Warden? We wardens find ways to entertain ourselves my friend, just as you did in The Circle.” I sometimes forget Liz was a warden before she became my Regalia. Now what is regalia? You probably asking. I'll give you a bit of an explanation, each senior member of a higher power has a special weapon or weapons, these are called Regalia. And due to the fact I'm a Messenger I'm towards the top of the hierarchy, I report to God and God alone…okay I reported to Abraham one time but that's because I was lazy. Regalia are spirits who are able to transform between “human”, not all of them are human, Liz is a Dalish elf for example. And Weapon forms using a special call word or set of call words. For Liz I use the Japanese call words “Liz, Revert.” As Liz is from one of the Dalish clans that originally inhabited The Dales south of Ferelden. And yes before you ask I'm multilingual, I'm an elf of many talents. I look across camp at her, she seems so, normal. It's interesting, as she's at least five hundred years old. And dead. Liz Lavellan, Grey Warden of the second blight. When called upon turns to a silver sword, an extremely powerful weapon…

 My Regalia.


I will have something again at some point, to be announced!
-Maisie

P.S also max made drawings of Liz in her two forms, A portrait, a comic one, and her sword form.




No comments:

Post a Comment