Support me on Ko-Fi!

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Random update/ I'm not dead

I just ordered $80 worth of art materials off Amazon and it's supposed to come between the fifteenth and the nineteenth and I'm hecking psyched this made my week. I got a pack of twelve prismacolour markers, and two sets of chameleon pen markers which change colour depending on how long you dilute them for and it comes with a free pack of colouring cards and I'm really really happy.

Also it's late and I have a lab tomorrow so why am I still up?

This has been the random I'm not dead update I've just been busy and in a pit of depression...help please.

Another fact before I leave, I can't miss anymore school for the rest of the year unless I talk to the sped director and get an absense extension as the limit of absenses per term in seventeen and I currently have fourteen in every class and would not like N's in all my classes. No more getting sick for me hopefully and I'm seeing Mrs Levine tomorrow!

Until next time,
Max

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you'll see some of the fruits of your work soon.

    [though I've known of people not getting their Amazon packages in a striking distance of due dates].

    Chameleon markers are great, Max. I don't think I'd known them in quite this formulation.

    So if I had a blue chameleon marker, what colour would it change into?

    How did the appointment with Levine go?

    And how did the lab go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pens came on Sunday and Friday and they work fabulously!

      I heard about them a few months ago, I might be getting some more on Friday because I'll be in Boston and stopping by the Blick Art store :)

      It would change to a lighter shade of blue.

      It went well, she told my teachers to not give me N grades if I go over the normal absense limit due to an accommodation in my IEP under health.

      The Lab went well.

      Delete