Support me on Ko-Fi!

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Warriors, Werewolves and a Wizard, Oh My! (Anna)

 A/N: Commission, what else would you expect? Roughly 5600 words of silliness, fluff, maybe a fight or two, discussion of consent and disability because you know me if I gotta write fluff its gonna be educational, and overall chaos. Enjoy :)

It’s a beautiful day out as I sit outside in the courtyard behind Jorrvaskr, watching the various people go about their days. Aela works on target practice with Ria, pointing out flaws in her form and aim, and helping to fix them as Nadja makes snarky comments while watching and critiquing. On the other side of the courtyard, toward the path leading to the main square of the city, Athis can be seen painfully obviously trying to get away from Tovar. Poor Athis, seems to have gotten stuck with Tovar, a wanna be warrior who seems to be more interested in drink than honor. Though Tovar seems a bit tipsy and doesn’t seem to register that Athis really does not want to be around him.

 Eorland Greymane, the blacksmith can be seen up at the skyforge doing his usual work, and seems to be talking with Skjor about something. Kodlak is probably busy downstairs in his study as usual. Where Eorland's brother, Vignar and his steward of sorts Brill are I have no clue. Perhaps Vignar is busy visiting his niece and nephews across the street with his sister in law at the Greymane manor. The Greymane family after all is one of the oldest families in the city, aside from the Battle-Borns. The twins spar in the center of the courtyard which probably happens to be the most intriguing thing going on in the area. And by probably the most intriguing, I mean it’s warm enough that Farkas isn’t wearing a shirt and I am absolutely here for it. “It’s not polite to stare.” Tilma, the maid remarks sitting down next to me at one of the tables. I feel my face go red. Was I really staring? Oops. I shrug and look away, covering my face and trying not to giggle before regaining my composure. “I wasn’t staring. Simply...very intently watching, admiring if you will.” Tilma cocks her head and gives me a look “I’ve been here for as long as I can remember, since long before those two and Aela were ever born. I see everything, hear everything, and know everything. And you dear are so far gone.” I lean an arm on the table, mostly to cover my cheek that is now flushed bright red. Tilma leans in and whispers “And don’t worry, you’re not the only one.” I glance over at Farkas and back to her, she gives me a small grin and nods. “And word is he’ll be the one assigned to you for your trial.” I raise my eyebrows “What trial?” Tilma gives me a surprised look “Nobody told you about the trial?” I shake my head, she sighs “Well they should have. In summary, it’s a test of metal, both mental and physical. You have an assignment, usually to retrieve something, sometimes someone, it depends, and bring it/them back. A member of the circle accompanies you as a witness and makes sure you don’t get yourself into trouble.” That sounds simple enough. “Skjor usually gives out assignments.” Tilma adds. I sigh, that...complicates things. “Skjor isn’t exactly...fond of me.” I hesitantly divulge. Tilma scoffs “And the rest of the circle loves you, you’ll be fine. Sure, Vilkas didn’t exactly like you at first either but after you put him in his place, and his brother happens to fancy you, he might as well die protecting you.” Tilma pauses and laughs slightly “Did I tell you that Aela and Farkas had to play Rock Paper Scissors over who got to peruse you?” That makes me laugh “How did you find out about that?!” I question still trying to stop laughing “Like I said, I see everything, hear everything, and know everything.” As Tilma finishes her sentence Skjor calls to me from the top of the Skyforge. Tilma pats me on the hand encouragingly “You’ll be fine.” She reassures me. “Lenox! Get up here!!” Skjor calls again before I run up to him. “You called?” Skjor sighs “It’s time for your trial.” He turns to Eorland “You May or May not know this but Wuulthrad, the legendary weapon that’s usually kept here had a piece stolen.” The blacksmith explains “Your trial is to go to Dustman's Cairn, outside whiterun and get the missing piece.” Oh joy this’ll be bloody lovely a scary dark crypt, sounds like great fun. “When do I start?” I ask trying to curb any fear in my voice “Tomorrow morning, I need to brief Farkas. You need your armor repaired by tomorrow.” I nod and run to go get it after Skjor dismisses me. Eorland takes a look at the steel armor and fixes up a few dents in it “Don’t mind him, he’s just a grumpy old man who’s not too fond of newcomers. You’ll be fine, Anna.” Eorland says while fixing the dents. That’s reassuring, especially coming from a blacksmith.

I don’t sleep much that night, too many thoughts running through my head, but surprisingly I awaken feeling rather well rested, in the scheme of things.  In the morning I wander upstairs and eat breakfast while Aela and the others recount to me the stories of their trials, some are rather amusing, and most happened not that long ago. The twins and Aela did have a bit of a head start as they grew up here, but still they’re pretty recent. I wonder how they got to the circle so quickly...family connection perhaps?

“Ready to go?” Farkas asks me after breakfast is finished and both of us have changed into the necessary gear. “Yep. Do you have any idea where we’re going because I don’t.” Farkas pulls out a map and marks the location “It’s pretty easy to find, just follow the main road until you get to a smaller road, follow that and there it is.” Sounds simple enough I guess. “Right then, off we go.” After a bit of walking we eventually get to where we need to be and look over the outside. A trio of Drauger rise from their crypts and attack us but are quickly dealt with. Before we go in, Farkas stops me and gives me a warning “Try not to get yourself hurt, I don’t want to have to carry you back to Whiterun on my back...not exactly the best look if it’s your trial.” Point noted. We go down into the entrance of the Cairn and push open the door as quietly as possible, who knows what lurks beyond those doors? We enter the main beginning room and find some remains and a picaxe or two “Someone must have been here who met an unsavory end” Farkas remarks looking over the bodies and the equipment. “Doesn’t look like Dragur though, best to keep an eye out.” We keep moving further in.

After encountering a few more draugr we come to a large circular room, the entrance to further on is barred. I find a lever in a small alcove and pull it. It works, the gate goes up, but another comes crashing down before I can get out of the alcove, trapping me inside it. I nervously laugh “We have a bit of a problem over here!” Farkas wanders over to me “See aren’t you glad someone has to come with you on this sort of thing? I’ll see if I can find the other lever.” He pauses for a minute then gives me a sly smile “Sit tight. Don’t go anywhere.” He smirks and turns away. We hear the sound of running feet and before long the room is filled with people that look like bandits, but a bit more organized. I cling to the bars of the gate watching. This is certainly a predicament. And a bad one at that. Farkas stands in the middle surrounded. “Well well well, we knew you’d turn up eventually, just a matter of time.” The one who seems to be the leader remarks “Are you sure he’s one of them?” Another asks and the leader scoffs “Of course, he wears that armor” the leader pauses pointing out the wolf crest “he dies.” Another notes “This will make a great story.” Farkas looks at them coldly “It would, but none of you will be alive to tell the tale.” He remarks darkly before his body contorts and stretches, elongating and generally transforming, I can’t clearly make out what’s happening from my spot until it’s done. So that explains the wolf crest, and the meaning behind his name, he’s a werewolf. The only thing that comes to mind is a meme “Well...mark me down as scared and horny” I chuckle to myself while eagerly watching. The group of slightly more organized bandits unsheathe their weapons to attack, but are quickly and easily killed. Farkas then runs into the other hallway briefly and the lever that opens the gate holding me in is pulled, before walking back over to me having transformed back to normal.

I stand there in the alcove, immobilized. Not out of fear, but in awe. I’d never seen anyone take down more than 10 people all fully armored in a matter of minutes...other than that dragon who attacked Helgan. “I hope I...didn’t scare you.” Farkas remarks sheepishly, his cheeks a tad bit red from embarrassment. “Scare me? Scare me?? Are you kidding me?!” Farkas gets a scared expression on his face “That was awesome!!” The scared expression quickly changed to one of relief “you were like ‘none of you will be alive to tell the tale’ aaaaaa pow pow pow you’re dead and you’re dead and you’re dead.” I mimic stepping out of the alcove. We search the bodies and Farkas picks up his sword, putting it back in its sheath. “So...are all the companions werewolves?” I ask curious to know more “No, just the circle. It’s a long story, Kodlak can explain it better than me. I’ll tell you more about it another time. If you have any other questions, might as well take a break for a few minutes and ask them.” He says pushing one of the bodies out of the way and sitting down.

I sit across from him “Who were those people?” I ask pointing to the pile “A group of werewolf hunters called the Silver Hand. Think Bandits crossed with the Vigilants of Stendarr. They seem to think that silver is more deadly to werewolves but this isn’t the Witcher, silver works better on the undead and that’s about it, so Vampires, not werewolves.” The Silver Hand don’t seem very nice, especially if they’re essentially a combination of the two mentioned groups. “Do you only transform on a full moon or can you do it at will? Do you have control when you’re like that?” Farkas smirks “Somebody has been reading too many fantasy books. That’s a valid question though. Yes unlike regular werewolves we can transform at will and have control throughout. The only downside really is the first few days you can have a pretty bad reaction to it sometimes. I felt terrible for nearly a week until things settled.” That's an interesting bit of information. I’ll have to ask Kodlak how the companions strain of lycanthropy is different. “We should move on.” He remarks getting up “Skjor preferably wants us home by the end of the day.” With a sigh I get up and we continue.

We go through some more Silver Hand though the bulk of them seem to have been dealt with earlier. In the end we get to a large room, coffins line each side on the upper and lower levels, with two in the middle. A wall written in the dragon language sits in the very back, with a glowing word. Aha, an untapped shout. I go over to the wall and absorb the knowledge of the word, and test out the new power. Fire breath...cool. We take the shard of the weapon Skjor wanted and suddenly the coffins begin to fall open, Skeletons and Dragur come out and attack. Using my new shout and the combined forces of the two of us, while it takes some effort the foes are eventually dealt with. “Now, to find the secret exit. They’re always around here somewhere.” Farkas and I poke around until I find the button behind an urn “Found it!” I yell and the secret door opens up, leading us back to the entrance. I toss the shard up and catch it, putting it in a small pouch “Time to go home.” By the time we get out of the Cairn the sun is starting to set and the two moons come out as we walk back to Whiterun.

We open the doors and come in “See I told you they’d come back alive.” Aela remarks to Nadja who angrily puts a pouch of coin in her hand and walks off grumbling. “Well that was rude.” Aela laughs “I wasn’t, it was Nadja and Tovar. Everyone else thought you’d be fine.” I toss Skjor the shard and he grumbles a thank you. We sit with Aela and Vilkas and discuss the events of the day during dinner, Tilma really is an excellent cook. Having finished clearing my place and getting up “If you’ll excuse me, I'm going to go take a bath and get cleaned up.” The three bid me farewell and I head downstairs. Tilma is down sweeping the main hallway “Well, How’d it go?” She asks not looking up. I walk over to her “Well, I learned something new today for sure…about the circle.” Tilma grins “Did you expect it?” I shrug “I don’t know. You know what I’m talking about...don’t you?” Tilma gives a slight chuckle “Of course. Like I’ve told you before, I know everything. After being here all these years nothing passes by me, that’s for sure.” She finishes on that note and goes back to cleaning. I grab my clothes and go to take a bath.

While pretty much all of the quarters have their own bathrooms, there is another larger, and fancier bath just turning left coming down the stairs and through the door. It reminds me in a way of the prefect bath in Harry Potter. A large pool like tub is set into the ground with a faucet in the middle. A great place to relax after a long day. I set my clothes on a rack by the wall and undress, slipping into the bath. The water is warm and steam fills the room, rising toward the ceiling. There are some soap bubbles that begin to form as the water fills up fully.

As I sit on one of the ledges cut into the bath relaxing and thinking over the events of the day I hear the door open and look to see who it is. It’s Farkas. He notices me and startled turns to leave. “Wait!” I call and he stops “Stay.” Hesitantly he comes back into the room and closes the door behind him. “Here sit down on the edge, the waters warm.” He rolls up his pant legs and sits down, wading his legs in the water. “How did you find this anyways?” He asks “It’s usually locked or off limits to newcomers.” I shrug “I have my sources.” I reply back. “Is the door locked?” I ask after pausing for a moment. He nods “Good. Don’t want any other...unexpected interruptions.” On that note I walk toward him and up the steps until we’re face to face, my hands rest on his legs and my chest barely brushes against the fabric of his shirt. The two of us stay there for a moment, neither doing anything, before leaning in for a kiss...and another, and another after that. Pulling back I undo the buttons of his shirt and take it off, leaving his pants on. We might be Pan and Bi romantic respectively but there’s one commonality, we’re both still very very Ace and there’s some parts of the human body best left...not seen. This time leaning in for a kiss I wrap my arms around his neck and press myself against him before leaning back, pulling him into the water with me. His surprised yelp muffled by the kiss and less than amused expression upon popping back up from the water makes me laugh hysterically. “See? This is why it’s good to pay attention, even when being seduced.” I say with a grin and he splashes water at me in retaliation. I take my hair out of its usual ponytail and shake it to let everything down, placing the hair tie on a small strip of tile by the faucet. Half swimming and half walking over to Farkas I give him an inquisitive look “Oh come on, this isn’t nice? Be honest when’s the last time you took a bath in here?” Farkas sighs and rolls his eyes. “I guess so.” He pauses, thinking, “and I can’t remember when.”  I wrap my arms around his neck and look at him “That’s what I thought.” I say matter-of-factly and give him a kiss on the cheek. He wraps one arm around me and the other goes under my leg, picking me up, and he places me on one of the shelf like steps by the faucet, the mirror to the steps by the edge of the bath. “What did you think of today, hmm?” He asks sitting down next to me “Well other than it is very cool I happen to know a group of werewolves, and werewolf hunters are idiots, and confirming the fact I do not like Draugr but they’re better than zombies, not really that eventful.” Farkas laughs slightly “All that isn’t really eventful?” I shrug “I mean it is, but in the scheme of things? Nah. Now Helgan, that was eventful. Got tossed in a cart sat next to Ulfric stormcloak who was bound and gagged, saw the imperial army shoot one of my cart mates who was a horse thief who tried to escape, was about to get my head chopped off then a dragon razed the place to the ground! That’s what I consider eventful.” Farkas nods “Fair enough...I’m glad I didn’t scare you.” He admits. I smile and crawl over straddling his lap. “You’d never scare me because I know that deep down, or not so deep down really you’re just a big dork.” I think back to the first time we kissed out in the courtyard and the same sheepish reaction, it’s a very cute trait, and shows how caring someone can really be despite their supposed personality. I press myself against him and whisper in his ear “Now let’s do something else...other than talk.” Farkas gives me a look “Alright then, but first…” he picks me up and stands up and before I can register, I’m thrown back into the bubbly water. I pop up trying to move the hair out of my face. “You get a taste of your own medicine.” Farkas stands over by the ledge with his arms crossed and a barely hidden grin. “At least I’m not wearing any clothes.” I retort “...meanie.” Slowly I saunter back over, the water rippling slightly with each movement. Stopping to admire, just for a moment I think to myself how lucky I am before kissing him. Farkas pulls me closer and slips one hand between my legs, running his fingers along the inner thigh. Then, it moves up slightly and I stifle a yelp against his skin as it brushes the sensitive bundle of nerves. “Was this what you meant by ‘something other than talking’?” I nod, trying to catch my breath. “Thought so. Perks of being ace with Turner syndrome I guess?” He questions running his hand back down while the other stays wrapped around me to keep me stable. “Turners and prematurity. One of the few good things, some things are just a bit more sensitive...or a lot more.” I say softly. Eventually my legs threaten to give out, partly due to overstimulation and partly to exhaustion, and so he sits back down with me on his lap. Moving the hand that was keeping me in place he gently brushes against the side of my chest while the other one busies itself between my legs. I whine slightly and kiss along his neck and shoulder, he might have a bruise tomorrow, who cares? I’m the one who’ll really have them.

His hand moves to my right breast and he thumbs against it gently, almost curiously “Why’s this one a bit discolored?” He asks, while a harmless question it does make me a bit self conscious and he notices my uneasy expression. “Sorry Len, I didn’t mean to offend you.” I look down at myself “You didn’t, if I were you I’d be curious too. It’s just from the wire indentation, took some of the pigment off and made the tissue a little funny.” I guide his fingers to a few others places along my upper chest and stomach “Like these. Same sort of thing, they just didn’t have any other colored tissue.” Farkas seems content with the explanation and we sit for a while before going back to what we’d been doing. In such a cavernous room, it’s awfully hard to stifle a moan, but between a hand covering just in time, conveniently being near a neck or shoulder to kiss or in dire circumstances biting ones lip it’s possible. Having finally climaxed I quickly become sleepy and almost lethargic, perfectly fine sitting there for awhile, dozing off at one point I believe before getting my energy back.

“Do you think it might be high time you actually took a bath like you came here to do? Instead of just sitting here naked doing nothing?” Farkas asks in a genuinely curious though slightly teasing tone, giving my thigh a slight squeeze. I groan “Alright fine. Might as well.” I climb off of him and duck under the water again before coming back up to rinse my hair, the bubbles are starting to fade now but the water is still quite warm. Having cleaned up for real finally I get out and quickly dress. Farkas on the other hand is still in soaking wet pants but doesn’t seem to care much as we sit on the tiled floor chatting and passing the time until everyone else has gone to bed.

Looking at the clock we decide that might as well go out and hope everyone’s gone to bed. And having checked, it seems everyone has...except for two. Tilma gives me a wink as she pretends not to be looking and as we turn a corner to the twins little area with their set of rooms Vilkas looks up from his book and stifles a laugh “What happened to you?” He asks his brother who gives him a less than pleased look. “Let me guess, you went looking for her…” he points to me. “Found her in the bath, I wondered why that was unlocked, and being the mischievous mage she is, your girlfriend probably seduced you and pulled you in.” I grin “That’s exactly what happened.” Vilkas nods “Called it. Anyways at least it’s just water. Goodnight and both of you go to bed already, it's past midnight.” Vilkas puts a marker in his book and turns off the light, bidding one final goodnight before closing the door and hopefully going to sleep.

“I’ll be back in a second I just need to change.” Farkas explains gathering his clothes and heading into the bathroom attached to his own bedroom as I sit on the bed. When he comes out he turns out a majority of the lights, save for the one on the bedside table and closes and door. “So, do you want to just sleep here for the night?” He asks sitting down. I nod and crawl under the covers. “Alright then.” He remarks also getting into bed. I look at him then, the light from the lamp on the nightstand catches his eyes and a question pops into my head. I prop my head up on one arm “Do all werewolves have silver eyes?” I ask softly. Farkas pulls me closer and runs a hand through my hair, still undone to allow it to dry “What was that? I couldn’t quite hear you.” I repeat my question and he thinks for a moment, “At least everyone in the circle does. I don’t know about other werewolves. But at least with the circle you have silver eyes no matter your original eye colour, though you can see the original colour in undertones or specks of colour. That’s why Aela has more silver-green eyes, while Vilkas and I have bits of blue in ours. Skjor has more brownish undertones, and Kodlak has almost entirely silver as he had grey eyes beforehand.” He takes a hand and lifts my face up to get a better look “For you it would be a very interesting combination, as your eyes change in shades of blue-green depending on the light.” He lets go of my face “Any more questions?” I shake my head “Well then I have a question for you.” I prop myself up listening “What is it?” I ask, curious. “Why is it that even though you’re ace and sex repulsed, you still climax, and you still want to?” That’s a simple question wrapped in a difficult envelope. “Mostly; blame the hormones, pcos makes them all over the place. Other than that, at least so long as you have that little bundle of nerves which is sort of but not really a sexual thing, most people don’t know what it is or where to find it honestly so I’d lean toward it’s not, if you stimulate that and/or clench your pelvic muscles enough tada, climax! And most preemies have it a bit larger than normal which 1. Makes it easier to find and 2. A lot more stimulation. Combine that with foreplay and it’s great for when pcos is being a bitch and making your stomach hurt. In summary; so long as there’s enough stimulation from what non-Ace people would consider foreplay type things like kissing and touching etc, your muscles eventually get the impulse to contract and that’s what ends up happening.” Farkas thinks my answer over for a moment “Yeah that makes sense. Pcos does not sound like a very enjoyable syndrome.” I shake my head “It’s not but it’s manageable. And I have a follow up question for you; how come if you’re ace and sex repulsed you still like to touch me and make me climax?” Farkas pulls me on top of him “That’s easy; 1. The satisfaction of making you squirm is more enjoyable than anything sexual 2. It might not be quite as big as a climax but there’s some give and take.” He rubs the mark on his neck “For example, this.” I blush slightly. “3. As we just discussed pcos sounds like it sucks and while I do not happen to own a uterus if I can make said person with pcos feel better might as well 4. This one is obvious but you are very very pretty and generally very cute and who wouldn’t want to kiss you and cuddle you when you have on varying degrees of clothing? And lastly 5. Because I love you.” By the last two points my face is bright red “I love you too.” I mumble looking away trying to hide the smile breaking out on my face.

Farkas sits up with me in his lap and moves a strand of hair out of my face. “Today turned out to be quite the day.” I nod “What was your favorite part?” He asks though I assume he already knows the answer “Pulling you into the bath.” I giggle. “Of course it was. Next time might as well just tell me you’ll do that?” I pout “But that ruins all the fun!” Farkas rolls his eyes “I’m sure it does...are you sure it’s not what comes after that’s really the fun part?” I stop and think for a moment “No, I mean that is definitely enjoyable, but I wouldn’t exactly classify it as fun per say. More just...pleasurable.” Farkas sighs “Fair enough” he says and lays back down, I lean down and give him one last kiss goodnight before laying down curled up next to him and quickly falling asleep to the rhythm of his breathing.

-The next morning-

Well I was right, both of us did in fact end up with bruises, though aside from a few on the neck and shoulder and perhaps bruises or scratches here and there on the back Farkas is relatively unscathed. Myself on the other hand...less so. I look down my camisole to assess some of the damage, not a whole lot but definitely some light bruising along my sides from being held and a tiny bit on my chest from generally being tossed around and splashing around in the water. My inner legs, particularly the upper part are more extensively bruised and almost a dark purple blue in some spots. While I can’t see it well enough I’d guess part of my neck is the same.

 I had woken up first and sit on his lap examining both of our markings from the previous night. Having done that I lean down and kiss him, running a hand along his chest. His eyes flutter open “Good morning.” I say going to sit back up but he grabs me by the waist and rolls over before I can do anything. “What was that for?” I ask looking up at him “Just for fun. Having you underneath me makes a lot of things easier, particularly if you’re not feeling great and considering yesterday I would assume things do...so, anything hurt?” I think for a moment and point to the cut on my arm I had gotten yesterday in Dustman's Cairn. He leans down and kisses it. I then point to my side, and the same ordeal. Finally I point to the bruises on my neck, he moves my hair out of the way to examine them closer “I either really did a number on you, or you bruise really easily.” I shrug “Or both, they don’t hurt a lot, just a bit. You should see my legs” he looks down “I’m not sure I want to.” He kisses the bruises on my neck before rolling back over with me on top of him. “You seem to like doing this in the morning?” He remarks “Doing what?” I ask, a bit confused “Sitting in my lap and teasing me until I wake up. Am I right?” I smirk “Maybe…” He sits up and turns on the light “You should probably get dressed, Anna.” I make a whine of protest and he takes my face in his hands and gives me a soft kiss “Don’t worry about it, if you really want to you can pull me into the bath again tonight. Just this time...either you conjure me clothes or give me a warning beforehand, ok?” I sigh, but agree. Reluctantly I get out of bed and begin to get dressed “No peeking!” I exclaim turning around and pulling off my shirt “Why not? It’s not like I didn’t see you without any clothes less than twelve hours ago.” Farkas jokes and I turn around giving him a less than pleased look “Fine.” He sighs covering his eyes.

Having both gotten dressed we start upstairs for breakfast. “What happened to you? Draugr bite your or something?” Skjor asks noticing the mark on my neck “It was a...a wolf.” I reply after a moment of quick thinking “I’m ok though it’s not as bad as it looks. I bruise easily.” In the background behind Skjor, Vilkas is trying to keep from laughing, Skjor seems to be content enough with the answer and leaves. “There is an element of truth in there at least. You really did get bit by a wolf, just not exactly the wild kind.” Vilkas jokes while cutting up his food, Farkas grumbles and gives him a slight punch in the arm “Ow.” Vilkas remarks not stopping what he’s doing. “I must admit...that was a nice cover though.”He adds taking a bite of his food.

 Having finished the trial successfully I go about my day, though throughout the day my thoughts are preoccupied; now what should my strategy be tonight? I doubt reusing the same thing would work again. Hmm...perhaps get him talking about the Silver Hand and shove him in? I’ll figure it out, eventually. I run into Tilma again sweeping up after breakfast “So, how do you like the bath?” She asks not looking up from her work “Looks like you two had quite the nice time there last night.” I smile nervously “Now I’m trying to think of a tactic for tonight.” I admit. Tilma looks at me “Oh I’m sure you’ll think of something. Just bring a spare pair of clothes for each of you, lock the door and get talking.” She pauses “Distraction is really the key.” She points out.

She is right I guess, if I’d never gotten distracted and realized the gate had come down then I never would have learned about the silver hand and such. Tilma is right when she says it, she really does know everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment