Support me on Ko-Fi!

Monday, March 27, 2017

Happy birthday to me

It's my birthday today what do you know I'm still here. Not only is it my birthday it's my 16th birthday. Though it doesn't drastically change anything I am now eligible to get my learners permit and start working towards my lisense, though that likely won't happen for a while. A few days ago, on Saturday to be exact we had a small party for me that ended up being even smaller than expected due to the fact that three of the original guests ended up not being able to come. The four of us and my parents and family had a nice time though, we got our own table in the form of a sofa table with two spin-able chairs (which Ari and Tony throughly enjoyed) our food was good, and the best part of it was the cake. Why is that? It was in the shape of a dragon and very, very cool. It was also based off a drawing I did so that's...something. And of course with the good news there is bad news as well. What's the bad news you ask? I'm spending my birthday in the hospital because of an upper respiratory infection! It's awful.

Anyways, happy birthday to me.

Until next time,
Max
Due to the fact I'm not allowed to use my preferred name at home my birthname is written on it.

7 comments:

  1. Happy sweet 16 M and feel better soon! Also with the driving thing, don't feel pressured before you are ready. I'm 19 and I don't have my license yet.

    ReplyDelete