Support me on Ko-Fi!

Friday, March 24, 2017

Sometimes all you need is a bit of play

I mentioned a while ago that Dr. Shea and I would be doing Play Therepy, which we have. Due to the fact that we've had more snow in the month of March than in Januaray and February, we haven't been able to go outside to the hospitals outdoor facilities, but the two of us find things to do in the office. Activities include playing with Legos, attempting a puzzle though usually failing, I'll bring along my sketchbook and pens sometimes and teach her how to draw in the style I use. Playing a round of cards or other two player game. Or simply just wandering and talking. Though things have not been going exactly, well, at home, I have an outlet to vent my feelings in a constructive way. Dr. Shea had attempted talking to my parents and made her points rather clear (very very clear that is) still they refuse. Yes things can be hard, yes I'm close to failing a class for yet another term, yes my brother continues his annoying antics to get a reaction. But when the world falls around you and everything seems hopeless, sometimes all you need is a bit of play, and that might make you smile just a little bit.

Until next time,
Max

P.S my birthday is Monday and my party is tomorrow. My dad is mad at my friends (particularly Alexander and Tony) wish us luck.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. None at all. I don't really expect any luck at this point. We've tried again and again and nothing has worked.

      Delete
    2. Can you write something with Yuuri in it? I want to meet him so badly.

      Prompt: He is meeting with Jordan and Alex. Alex's mental state has deteriorated from its current point; she says at the appointment "I never want to sing again."

      Delete
    3. ILL DO IT. Though you did previously encounter him in epidemic, but that was briefly.

      Delete
    4. I started on it! It also features some of his family in the beginning.

      Delete