Support me on Ko-Fi!

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Stuck (Issy)

 Of all the places I expected to get stuck in, a castle in the middle of Cyrodiil was not one of them. It should have been simple, go and clear out the place to begin renovating it, but nooooo, things always have to be difficult don’t they, and here I am, stuck with the gate locked attempting to fight off a minotaur while mountain lions prowl around ever so slightly further west. Today is not my day, much like the day before, and how I assume the day after today will go as well. If there is one constant thing in this divines forsaken country it's the fact that I will continue to have every manner of bad thing happen. With a sigh of frustration I run up the steps to the battlements as simply waiting for the beast to leave has proven useless, and decide I might as well pull a bow on it and see if shooting it does any good. To my surprise, it does, though it takes numerous shots to the point I’m nearly out of arrows…I should really learn a bound bow spell. Now that the primary bit of trouble is done I’m able to safely leave the castle to get rid of the other nuisance. Being stuck in Cyrodiil has it’s perks, such as fairly temperate weather compared to other places I could be stuck in, and overall decent food. However as I slay the final mountain lion that nearly clawed a large gash in my abdomen I’m reminded that it’s native flora and fauna can be rather bothersome. Oh well, there are worse places to be stuck, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment